What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, to improve the services offered and to contribute to a better surfing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who administers the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data processed, a distinction is made between their own and external cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the duration of their storage in the user’s browser, whereby a distinction is made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services it offers (such as those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: Allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: are used to prevent attacks on the website.
- Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: so-called plug-ins that enable the sharing of content in social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: Allow the responsible person to track the behavior of the user.
- Advertising cookies: Allow you to manage the advertising space on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising space on the site according to the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, and to tailor advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocalization cookies: are used to find out the country where the user is located.
To change cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Gimnasio Studio Uno, S.L. or any other website via your browser. Each browser has its own operation, you will find the procedure in the help menu of your browser, where you specify the procedure for the removal. For further information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
It is possible that disabling cookies may not work properly or may not allow you to access certain features of the Site.
Cookies used on the Web
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, which are listed below:
|1P JAR||google.com||Data transfer to Google||1 semana|
|CONSENT||google.com||They store information, identifiers and preferences related to Google||persistente|
|ANID||google.com||Google advertising||1 mes|
|NID||google.com||Viewing maps using Google Maps||6 meses|
|PHPSESSID||gymstudio1.es||Used in PHP to store the identifier of a session||Sesion|
|pll_language||gymstudio1.es||Language selection||1 año|
|_GRECAPTCHA||google.com||Used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service in the forms to avoid SPAM.||6 meses|
|OGPC||google.com||These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps.||60 días|
|gymstudio1.es||Established by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to remember the user’s consent for cookies categorized as “Not necessary”.||1 año|
|cookielawinf o-checkbox- necessary||gymstudio1.es
|Established by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to remember the user’s consent for cookies categorized as “Necessary”.||1 año|
Modification of conditions